Aug 26, 2014
Updating seo to 1.5.6 [changelog]
- Fixed a dot without explanation on the page analysis tab.
- Fix save all feature bug in Bulk Editor as reported (and fixed) by vdwijngaert here.
- Fix bug where meta description based on a template wouldn’t show up on author archive pages.
- Fix bug where shortlink HTTP header wouldn’t be removed when checking the remove shortlink function as reported here.
- Fix a bug where force title setting would be reset on upgrade / update.
- Fix warning being thrown in breadcrumbs code.
- Removing sitemap transients when updating the plugin, to make sure XML sitemaps always use latest code.
- Styling of metaboxes is more in line with WordPress core.
- Add new
- Add option to remove users with zero posts from the XML sitemap.
- Move SEO data on term edit pages to lower on the page, to not interfere with themes.
- Code: use WP time constants as introduced in WP 3.5.
- Removing html-sitemap shortcode, it’ll reappear in WordPress SEO Premium when it actually works.
Updating seo to 1.5.6